1. In the left panel click on "User Settings"
2. Within your profile click on ¨Change Password¨
3. In the first field enter your current password
4. In the second and third fields enter your new password.
5. Once your password has been changed you have to log back into your account with the new password.
Remember, your new password must include at least 8 characters, a letter and a number.
In addition, we recommend that you do not use proper names, dates or places.
If you experience errors during the process, contact the technical service to change your password.